Friday, January 28, 2011

Certain Courage... and more choices.



I've made another choice in the middle of my chaos this morning. I am choosing today to be certain, even in the midst of any uncertainty that may try to derail me.
Why do I stress, why do lamely attempt to solve all the problems and issues of life in one afternoon. Better yet who do I think that I am that I could possibly succeed at that feat!?

Today I choose to step out of my own way, stop stepping on my own toes.
Today I will choose to be of good cheer
Today I will choose to remember I have nothing to conquer that hasn't already been conquered for me.
Today I will choose not to pick up the things of the past, but will let them be just that, the past.
Today I will choose to be confident in the things my heart knows to be true.

"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have perfect peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer, take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted! For I have overcome the world. I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you."
John 16:33 (Amplified Bible)

No comments: