Monday, November 15, 2010

#5 Debit Card Monopoly



Yes you read that correctly, one of the things I am thankful for is Debit Card Monopoly... If you are one of my frequent opponents, you already understand this post.. But for the rest of you, who have yet to experience Monopoly at it's best let me explain.
When it comes to games I usually lose, and lose bad. But it seems that I am a glutton for punishment in this area of my life because I still LOVE IT! I really like to play games, win or lose, doesn't matter much to me anymore. But what I love is the snarky comments flying back and forth around the table, the laughter and the sheer FUN that happens while participating in a nail biting round of DC Monopoly especially.
Never again in your life will you see my family and close friends become so cut throat and ruthless as they do in this game. (Ok, that's a lie, Ticket to Ride and Nertz get a little crazy too)
For me I am thankful that these ridiculous games have begun to make themselves a tradition. So if you are ever so lucky to be around when we have the games out, prepare to be DESTROYED!!! ....most likely not by me... ;)

No comments: