Monday, November 15, 2010

#4 Fall


I love fall, all the changing colors in the trees. The cool crisp air in the morning. In Redding we don't see a whole lot of Fall and it's many attributes that I am so thankful for. But I spent the weekend back at my parents place where Fall is in full swing. The trees are all gorgeous shades of red, gold, orange and green. It's so chilly outside that sweatshirts and jeans are a must.
I wish we saw more of fall here at home, but I am thankful for the beautiful season I have been able to enjoy so far. There's something about the changing leaves that reminds me once again how small I am in comparison to my Heavenly Father and all his Glory.
So for today I will let the ONE tree I can see changing color outside my office window serve as my reminder to be ever thankful during not just this season, but throughout my life.

No comments: