Saturday, March 12, 2011

What day is it again?

Ever had one of those weeks where you're never really sure what day it is? Time is just something that flies by you every day at the speed of light? Monday feels like Tuesday, Tuesday feels like Wednesday, well you get the idea... This has been one of those weeks.
It seems like everything this week was on hyper speed, everything but me. I feel like my week really began on Tuesday with my incredible life group. To say that there was some emotional bondage broken and freedom found would only be scratching the surface (explanation soon to follow). I still don't have all the words to accurately explain Tuesday night, but I can assure you it rocked my socks right off!
Every Tuesday night we have "highs" and lows" from the week, I've been thinking about that a lot today, "what are my highs and lows"... This week feels like it's been full of ups and downs and loopty loops too, but the strange thing is that there is this underlying current of calm. I can't explain how grateful I am for that.
As this week keeps clicking by with things to do, places to be and people to assist I am ever thankful deep in my heart that no matter the crap, the lies, the pure exhaustion that comes at me I know that I can tap into that calm current underlying it all and gain perspective.

Side note: I attribute some of my thoughts, breakthroughs, calm throughout the week to the people who were covering me in prayer. You know who you are, and if you happen across this post I just want to say thank you. This week has brought to light for me once again the amazing value of covering those we love in daily prayer.

No comments: