Monday, May 18, 2009

It's true... I am a VIP!! (this one is late... .I know... and there is so much more to the story I will have to add later..)







Yep I am a VIP... at least in the Rodeo world I am... ok, ok, and I that I am a VIP in the Redding and Red Bluff Rodeos....
This last weekend was AMAZING and so what I needed. I have been swimming in my own thoughts for weeks, which can both be good and bad. Either way though I was in need of a good laugh.
I love rodeo, everything about it really. I know some of my friends won't agree and will even say that had an awful time this weekend... But, I am always so happy during rodeo season!! The horses, the music, the cowboys... There is just something about the energy of the crowd, and the fact that for Redding in particular it is a week long community event. Love love love it!
That being said, this year may have just been the best one yet. The final night of the rodeo (yes, I went all three nights... thank you Beck!)my good friend Becky and I were leaving the rodeo grounds after an already awesome night, of 90 point rides, Flirty camera men, and some of the best people watching EVER! Oh my word some of the outfits these girls wear... "even cowgirls can tramp it up" was one sentiment that I heard over the weekend... it's funny to watch these girls throw themselves at the rodeo talent and announcers... Here's the funny thing.. who got into the VIP room and had dinner with the big wigs??? YUP, me and Becky!!
It was some of the most fun I have had in a long time! Becky introduced me to Wayne and Will, who she had met the year before, I left a voicemail for my big crush "Crash" (he's a rodeo clown), and cinched the deal on some VIP treatment at both rodeos next year!! Oh man I can't wait!

No comments: